zafira-ownersclub.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

k & n Induction kit

2 posters

Go down

k & n Induction kit Empty k & n Induction kit

Post  ARDENGSI ANDO Tue May 12, 2009 11:05 pm

Hi all just a bit of advice please as i was going to put a k&n induction kit on my zafira gsi but someone told me that it might mess up your emissions and may need re-tuning. Is this true? Can i just put one on without re- tuning the car or messing anything up.
Oh one more thing what about a stainless steel performance exhaust can i just put one of those on without re-tuning or messing up my emissions or anything else.

Many thanx
Graham
ARDENGSI ANDO
ARDENGSI ANDO

Back to top Go down

k & n Induction kit Empty Re: k & n Induction kit

Post  ARIFAZ Wed May 20, 2009 4:27 pm

Hi, Ive got an induction kit on my 1.8. It shouldnt mess with your emissions but with all new cars now being so electrical it might come up on your ecu. To be honest, my VVT motor runs far better with the induction kit, much more responsive and sounds awesome! Very Happy The more cold air flowing through, the better the engine runs. As with the exhaust, you should be fine in you fit a system from the cat back. Its when you fit cat replacement pipes that you could have a problem with emissions. Hope this helps.

ARIFAZ

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum