zafira-ownersclub.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello from Ireland!!!

2 posters

Go down

Hello from Ireland!!! Empty Hello from Ireland!!!

Post  bud1970 Wed Jan 06, 2010 3:50 am

hello there everyone!! my name is sean and i'm the driver of an "04" zafira life 1.6. i am vauxhall/opel mad and can be found on quite a few forums namely vauxhall opel drivers club (vodc.co.uk), total opel (totalopel.com), cavalier crazy(cavaliercrazy.co.uk), jon44w(jon44w.co.uk) and others that i can't remember the web addys for at the mo.
i am from the beautiful county of donegal in the r.o.i. where i live with my wife, my 5 children (hence the zaffy, lol) our two dogs and a cat.
heres a couple of pics of the bus...............

Hello from Ireland!!! Image006-1

Hello from Ireland!!! Image007-1

Hello from Ireland!!! Image005-2

Hello from Ireland!!! Zaffy7

Hello from Ireland!!! Zaffy5

Hello from Ireland!!! Zaffy4

the poor wee thing was sick in this pic, had to get a gearbox put in her.......

Hello from Ireland!!! Image0072

so there youse go, hope youse all like her, plans are to get a set of alloys on her, (got a set but not got tyres on 'em yet, lol) maybe a set of roof rails a set of wind deflectors and a set of fog lights (rarer than rocking horse doo dah unless your willing to pay thru the nose for 'em).
thanks all for having me and i look forward to being a useful and productive member of this forum.....
Go raibh maith agat.
sean.

bud1970

Back to top Go down

Hello from Ireland!!! Empty Re: Hello from Ireland!!!

Post  Phil Kingston Tue Sep 06, 2011 1:35 pm

HI Sean,

I've just bought a second hand Zafira in response to the arrival of my third child. Very happy with her so far - has to be a her doesn't it? I imagine a sort of Venusian space princess from the cover of a heavy metal album for some reason.

One quick question which I can't seem to find an answer to online. How do I route an MP3 player (specifically an iPhone) through the stereo?

Best,

Phil

Phil Kingston

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum