zafira-ownersclub.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

bored and tired and cold at work

3 posters

Go down

bored and tired and cold at work Empty bored and tired and cold at work

Post  bigemp Thu Sep 04, 2008 5:41 am

anybody else work nights or you all tucked up in a nice warm bed right now

bigemp

Back to top Go down

bored and tired and cold at work Empty Re: bored and tired and cold at work

Post  AndyM Thu Sep 04, 2008 10:27 am

I work shifts, but not nights fortunately.
AndyM
AndyM

Back to top Go down

Post  bigemp Thu Sep 04, 2008 1:28 pm

AndyM wrote:I work shifts, but not nights fortunately.

lucky you nights is a killer Sleep

bigemp

Back to top Go down

Post  Zaffy Thu Sep 04, 2008 4:06 pm

i kinda do lol as my children dont like sleeping lol i dont leave the house tho, do wish i could some times tho lol
Zaffy
Zaffy

Back to top Go down

Post  bigemp Fri Sep 05, 2008 5:51 am

Zaffy wrote:i kinda do lol as my children dont like sleeping lol i dont leave the house tho, do wish i could some times tho lol

i have worked nights last 19 years dam i must love it not and then 2-3hrs a sleep a day and by the weekend im a zombie Laughing ,yep kids are hard work especially if they dont sleep at night not good for ya,do they go to school yet so you can get some kip in the daytime,mine are 11 and 13 i went to work on tuesday night and my boy had his friend round i came home next morning and they were still up playing ps3,he was a grumpy sod all day Laughing ,how come you dont leav the house then???

bigemp

Back to top Go down

Post  Zaffy Fri Sep 05, 2008 11:42 am

bigemp wrote:
Zaffy wrote:i kinda do lol as my children dont like sleeping lol i dont leave the house tho, do wish i could some times tho lol

i have worked nights last 19 years dam i must love it not and then 2-3hrs a sleep a day and by the weekend im a zombie Laughing ,yep kids are hard work especially if they dont sleep at night not good for ya,do they go to school yet so you can get some kip in the daytime,mine are 11 and 13 i went to work on tuesday night and my boy had his friend round i came home next morning and they were still up playing ps3,he was a grumpy sod all day Laughing ,how come you dont leav the house then???

nope not at school yet my oldest is only 2 and a half,i cant just leave the house during the night while the girls r screaming it down haha
Zaffy
Zaffy

Back to top Go down

Post  bigemp Mon Sep 08, 2008 12:46 am

Zaffy wrote:
bigemp wrote:

nope not at school yet my oldest is only 2 and a half,i cant just leave the house during the night while the girls r screaming it down haha

ha ha what is it with girls,my boy has always been great,but my daughter aaah a nightmare and still is even though she is 11 now god shes gonna get worse when shes a teenager,i think you need a good pair of earplugs and then you can get some good Sleep even though they will probably keep the neighbours awake lol!

bigemp

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum