zafira-ownersclub.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

how r u all..................

3 posters

Go down

how r u all.................. Empty how r u all..................

Post  Zaffy Thu Sep 18, 2008 10:45 pm

how r u all? alien
Zaffy
Zaffy

Back to top Go down

how r u all.................. Empty Re: how r u all..................

Post  AndyM Fri Sep 19, 2008 6:27 pm

Doing well thanks. Today was my first day of work in Terminal 5 Heathrow, actually went quite well. Had a good look around the terminals, 5A is just like a shopping mall, there is a PC World, 2 Dixons, HMV, Boots, W H Smiths, Gordon Ramseys resturant plus the usual duty free shops. Very handy, and all the stuff is TAX FREE Very Happy
AndyM
AndyM

Back to top Go down

Post  Zaffy Sat Sep 20, 2008 12:42 am

AndyM wrote:Doing well thanks. Today was my first day of work in Terminal 5 Heathrow, actually went quite well. Had a good look around the terminals, 5A is just like a shopping mall, there is a PC World, 2 Dixons, HMV, Boots, W H Smiths, Gordon Ramseys resturant plus the usual duty free shops. Very handy, and all the stuff is TAX FREE Very Happy

oooo so urs a handy person to know Very Happy wheres my shopping list gone What a Face
Zaffy
Zaffy

Back to top Go down

Post  Scottzaf Wed Sep 24, 2008 2:36 pm

Zaffy wrote:
AndyM wrote:Doing well thanks. Today was my first day of work in Terminal 5 Heathrow, actually went quite well. Had a good look around the terminals, 5A is just like a shopping mall, there is a PC World, 2 Dixons, HMV, Boots, W H Smiths, Gordon Ramseys resturant plus the usual duty free shops. Very handy, and all the stuff is TAX FREE Very Happy

oooo so urs a handy person to know Very Happy wheres my shopping list gone What a Face

i put it in the bin lol Twisted Evil
Scottzaf
Scottzaf
Admin

https://zafira-ownersclub.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum