zafira-ownersclub.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Snetterton Raceway track test/time attack with pictures.

3 posters

Go down

Snetterton Raceway track test/time attack with pictures. Empty Snetterton Raceway track test/time attack with pictures.

Post  GSiJamie Tue Sep 02, 2008 10:44 pm

I will be attending the test day on the 11th of this month with a friend.
He is testing his newly re-built R34 for the upcoming season, just to put it through it's paces. Should be a good laugh apart from the 6am start!! I'll get loads of pictures.

This is his car.

Snetterton Raceway track test/time attack with pictures. DSC_4736DesktopResolution
Snetterton Raceway track test/time attack with pictures. DSC_4735DesktopResolution
GSiJamie
GSiJamie

Back to top Go down

Snetterton Raceway track test/time attack with pictures. Empty Re: Snetterton Raceway track test/time attack with pictures.

Post  AndyM Tue Sep 02, 2008 11:18 pm

I bet it's fun driving that, are you going to have a go? Very Happy
AndyM
AndyM

Back to top Go down

Snetterton Raceway track test/time attack with pictures. Empty Re: Snetterton Raceway track test/time attack with pictures.

Post  GSiJamie Tue Sep 02, 2008 11:23 pm

Can't as you have to have a race licence for the day. Shame I'd love a go maybe next time. It's running over 800bhp at the moment so not sure I'd be able to drive it carefully, get to excited and bin it. affraid
GSiJamie
GSiJamie

Back to top Go down

Post  GSiJamie Tue Sep 09, 2008 8:03 pm

Two days to go. Not sure I'm going to enjoy the early start though!! Still better than going to work.
GSiJamie
GSiJamie

Back to top Go down

Post  pete-gsi Tue Sep 09, 2008 8:26 pm

i wish i had one Sad but 3 kid in the back just dont go Very Happy
pete-gsi
pete-gsi

Back to top Go down

Post  GSiJamie Tue Sep 09, 2008 9:12 pm

Some people have all the luck mate, he has two young kids and a 800+ skyline!! Going to be a god day hopefully if the weatherkeeps dry..
GSiJamie
GSiJamie

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down